I am a member of the Verizon Wireless #VZWBuzz Influencer Team.
This is a #vzwbuzz post about mobile technology.
Mother's Day is May 11th! Here is a fast and easy Mother's Day gift that you can do in 7 easy steps - even from your smartphone! Personalized cards from the kids!
1. Have the kid (s) draw a picture.
2. Take a picture of the drawing and save it to your smartphone gallery, computer or tablet. Check out Verizon Cloud which allows you to store all your data in the cloud and easily sync across all your devices.
3. Select pictures of your child with the person the card is for. I take photographs all year long with grandmas, aunties, teachers and caregivers. I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 3- lets me take pictures like a pro! Thank goodness for that because as you can see I'm NOT a very good drawer. Nobody I know REALLY has a tail OR three legs! MY "drawing" (using that term VERY loosely) was made using the scrapbook feature on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
4. Upload the drawing and photograph to your favorite web-based photo printing / sharing service. I use Walgreens photo service because it's quick and easy and I can pick up my cards in an hour! Check out the app here. The upload is fast n easy with 4GLTE from Verizon!
5. Add some thoughtful text, a blurb about the photograph or use a general greeting. It's a nice touch to add the year somewhere on the card. I put the year on all my cards so that when we look back we know the timeline.
6. Place your order.
Life is about making memories. And although flowers, chocolates and brunch are ALL thoughtful ideas - giving them a tangible memory will last a lifetime!
Wishing happy memories to all moms and the moms in your life or in your heart !